- Large main disc compartment that holds 18+ discs
- Removable lightweight disc divider located inside main disc compartment
- Velcro tabs keep the opening flap clear of discs for easy access.
- Large top compartment for towels etc‚ (can be used for putters/discs as well)
- Internal zippered mesh pocket for a more secure storage solution
- Top water bladder pocket for additional hydration or putter storage
- Wider "On-Deck" putter pocket holds 2 putters for quick and easy access
- Engineered with a low center of gravity to keep your bag upright
- Collapsible stool holster also functions as an optional 2nd water bottle holder
- Exterior water bottle holder
- Exterior towel clip
- Two wide external accessory pockets for sunglasses, wallet, keys, cell phone, etc.
- Designated bag tag attachment loop
- Firm molded back panel minimizes contact points and allows for cross ventilation
- Oversized reinforced haul handle for ease of operation
- Padded carrying straps with chest strap clip
- Stretch mesh exterior pocket for scorecard, pencils, mini disc marker, etc.
- Water-resistant bottom material with reinforced feet to keep your bag off the ground
- Rigid construction
Weight: 4 pounds 3 ounces
Dimensions (unexpanded water bottle pocket): 19" High x 13" Wide x 9" Deep
Dimensions (expanded water bottle pocket): 19" High x 17" Wide x 9" Deep
NOTE: Discs, water bottle, and marker in picture above are not included with the Combat Ranger Backpack.